Ready to ditch bloat, excessive gas, and acid reflux?
Uncomfortable, painful, and embarrassing symptoms can control your life. They not only cause frustration and discomfort, but can also make you worry if your body is telling you something.
Turns out--they absolutely are.
Digestive symptoms are signs that some part of the digestive system is not working as it is should. Inside your body there is dysfunction, there is inflammation, there is imbalance. And it wants you to do something about it.
Western medicine would have us believe that the solution is to medicate and mask symptoms with prescription drugs. Pharmaceutical companies tell us, "This is your life now. Take these pills and deal with it."
I never believed that was true. Watch the video below to learn more about my own healing journey and how I came to create this course.
What You'll Experience
This course will guide you through the 6 steps you need to take to start healing your digestive system.
It will allow you to get to the root causes of your digestive symptoms and enable you to find real solutions to symptoms such as excessive gas, bloating, abdominal cramping, acid reflux, GERD, diarrhea, constipation, indigestion, and nausea.
You'll learn crucial information and techniques such as the following:
- The rules of digestion (I.e. how and when you should eat)
- The "no's" of digestion (how and when you should NOT eat)
- When you should and should not drink fluids
- How to find out if you have enough stomach acid to digest food
- The real reason behind heartburn and how to eliminate it!
- How to discern what your poop is telling you about your digestive system
- The foods that are destroying your digestive tract
- How to perform an elimination diet to see which foods are troubling you
- How to properly reintroduce foods in order to stay healthy
- How to test for food sensitivities at home
- The role of bacteria in the body and how to find the right probiotic for you
- How to read food labels to discern truly healthy foods
- What to do if you've had your precious gall bladder removed!
- AND MORE AND MORE!
Most importantly this course walks you through the 6 Steps you need to take to find digestive healing. I'll show you how to identify the root causes of your digestive issues and adjust your diet and lifestyle to find lasting relief! You can heal through food!
Amy Moffat is a certified Nutritional Therapy Practitioner whose passion for helping others experience healing was sparked through her own journey to health through nutrition. She wants all families to have the relief, peace, and joy that comes from seeing loved ones heal their bodies and minds through nutrient-dense, healing foods!
Get started now!
"I used to have to run to the bathroom almost immediately after EVERY meal. This week has been the first week in a very long time I've had regular digestion without urgently running to the bathroom! I can't even believe it!"
- Kawehi, Hawaii partipant
Frequently Asked Questions
While this course does provide in depth support for gastrointestinal and digestive discomfort, it is not meant to replace medical advice from a personal healthcare practitioner. This course is for education purposes only and does not diagnose or treat disease. The adoption of any information given within this course should be first considered with your personal physician. Enrolling in this course does not guarantee you will eliminate all digestive issues, as some health issues require more in-depth approaches to find relief. Feel free to reach out to Amy Moffat, NTP if you are not sure if this course can help you.